Facilities ~ Livery Services
Our primary service ensures the horses we stable are well managed, well treated and well loved, which is why we only offer a Full Livery service, with dutiful care tailored to the individual needs of each horse.
- Full Livery costs from £140.00 to £160.00 per week, depending on the size of your stable
- Pricing includes regular feeds for breakfast, dinner and lunch as needed. Hay is weighed, but horses may have ad-lib hay based on requirement or treat. This is however always on the summation that it is in their best dietary interest and welfare
- The yard has seventeen stables of varying sizes. Dry, safe and secure, all are maintained to the highest standard and inspected daily
- All our stable floors are rubber matted and liberally layered with fine quality wood chip bedding. You won't find a bleary-eyed, up all night horse here, everyone sleeps soundly
- Each stable and paddock has a fully maintained automatic water drinker, there is always plenty to drink when a horse has a need to quench its thirst
- With more than ten acres of field and paddock-fenced grassland available, each horse grazes daily for as long as the seasonal weather conditions allow. Compatible horses are usually turned out together, one pair per paddock. If you have a preference for individual turnout please let us know
- We place an unwavering emphasis on ensuring everyone of our horses is turned out daily. Apart from... illness, injury, veterinary instruction, prohibitive weather conditions, plus Xmas Day and Boxing Day ...all the horses are outside enjoying the good-life
- When conditions become too wet we rotate our turnout, using two efficiently-drained paddocks and a sand pen. Horses are interchanged in compatible pairs throughout the day. Everyone gets to stretch their legs for a bit and breathe some healthy, clean, country air. It certainly keep us running in circles, we call it horses revenge!
- No horse is found wanting here, each is rugged and booted according to their needs and requirements. You wouldn't believe how quickly a horse finds the need for a rug once they discover their next door neighbor has one!
If your horse is happy that makes us happy and believe us, we like being happy!
- Worming • We follow a strategic worming plan, monitoring any worm burden against three monthly egg counts. All our horses are treated in December of each year for roundworm, tapeworm and bots
- Farrier's • We can recommend several highly qualified farrier's whose workmanship we have experience of. Equally we are happy for your preferred farrier to attend and maintain your horse. Staff are always ready to step-up and assist as needed.
- Vet's • We are affiliated with the exceptional equine veterinary services of Conor Fenlon, who run a satellite clinic from Hastingwood House. Your personal choice of vet is welcome to attend to your horses needs, or you can use Conor Fenlon and save yourself some cost. No call out charge!
- Trainers • Beginning to sound like a broken record! All trainers are more than welcome.
- Support • Over the years we have developed relationships with many equine skilled individual's from many fields of expertise and so can often suggest those most suited to attending your horses need. Please let us know if you require assistance